If y’all didn’t know I used to be a barista and one of my fiancés favorite things I make is coffee and tea. Well, he tends to have a hard time sleeping and I tend to have a hard time getting GOOD sleep. I am sure we are not the only people in the world with these troubles. So, I thought I’d share my sleepy time tea recipe so you can give it try. I can only speak for us, but it works. The quality of sleep I get when I drink this tea is out of this world. It is a very simple and easy recipe.
Start boiling your water.
Prep your cup with honey and lemon juice.
Get your tea bags.
Steep for 4 minutes.
Once it is done steeping remove tea bags and enjoy your way to a wonderful night of sleep!
Sleepy Time Tea
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total: 7 minutes
Amount: 1 cup of tea
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ½ tablespoon of lemon
- 1 bag of ginger tea (feel free to opt for another flavor)
- 1 bag of lavender and chamomile tea
- Note: You can choose any brand of tea you would like. Just make sure to check that it is decaffeinated. You may also opt to use another flavor of tea besides ginger. We like it because it settles your stomach after dinner.
- I fill my kettle with water and set the heat on high so it can boil
- I then prep my cup with the honey, lemon, and tea bags
- Once the water is hot, I pour the water in the cup and let the tea steep for 4 minutes
- Remove bags and enjoy!
[…] Breakfast Casserole — Hungry Pandas […]